CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Mini Man


My older boys call our youngest "mini man." And he is the one who makes us all laugh ... or cry, or scream ... Ok, so yesterday I was talking to my mom on the phone in the car. I hang up and he says, "Mom, are grandma and grandpa old?" I reply, "Well, yes, but not that old. They are in their sixties and should live another 30-40 years." He says: "But mom, are they going to die?" I reply, "Yes, sweetie, everyone dies." He then puts on his face, much like this picture, that face that only he can do, and he says, "But mom! Then I won't have them anymore! I will be sad and miss them."

Yes, sweetie ... that is life. If only they weren't so smart at age four!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love Ty Ty.

Jodie said...

Oh my goodness! Can it be? Is Jen really blogging again? She just might make the "cool people" list!