CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Do you know what a EUPHONIUM is?

I have recently learned that someone who serves in BA with me plays this instrument ... it is called a Euphonium, and, to my understanding, is like a smaller trumpet. I had never even heard of such a thing until yesterday, and I must say I am impressed that someone I know plays this thing! See if you can guess who it is who serves in BreakAway and plays this creative instrument!


12 comments:

Jenn said...

I would need to see the list to make an accurate guess.....Is it someone I know?

Mom of 6 said...

i am back!!! check out my update!

Not_So_Tiny_Tim said...

i gonna say Steve!

Lou said...

Tim ... I didn't know you read my blog!! Nope, no Steve ... guess again!

jen said...

Jenn ... I'm not sure ... maybe??

Not_So_Tiny_Tim said...

hey...how do you add "friends" in here?

Kathi Roach said...

A what???? Never heard of it.

I love musically talented people. What a cool gift to have.

Kelsey said...

I love you Mrs Jen

Jessica said...

Hi Mrs Jen!! I Love you!!

kiki said...

Jen!! You are the best!! I'm sorry I missed the meeting last night. You have to call me so that I can see if my idea is OK for your week.
k

PS I didn't know the word euphonium, but I'm thinking it's Joanne.
PPS Thank you for voting WWJVF in 2008.

Kathi Roach said...

Hey Jen,
I'm praying for you too. I think maybe you're speechless, and that's okay.

Know that you are loved.
Also, we LOVED Lou's blog. What an awesome tribute to Kevin.

Jodie said...

I think it's time for Jen to blog.