CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm Baaaaaccccckkkkk! (again)

Ok, so I haven't blogged in awhile. A long while. Like 10 months. That doesn't mean there is anything wrong with me ... it just means that I am busy, and that blogging comes last on my list of htings to do.

This weekend I am spending in Lancaster, PA with the Ventureland staff - training, laughing, not sleeping. All the things that make for great memories. Sleeping with Amy B in the Birds Paradise room had to be on the top of the list! Thanks goodness for no White Death Blizzards this year ... only rain!
And so I blog again ... read on people!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Well, I had to sit here with you and make you do it. But, I'm glad you're back.

Jessica said...

yayy! i love you mrs jen! :)

i hope you have a chance to recooperate on sleep this week! and i am so glad you had an amazing time.

you are wonderful and i want to thank you for how you breathe life into the 4th-6th grade ministry.. not only to the kids but to us priveleged leaders as well.

love you! take caree

Rachel said...

Glad you're back.

Jen said...

Glad you're back! I'll be checking on you to make sure you keep up with the rest of us in blogland! wink wink